Consultant Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon
Mr Constantinos Michael is a leading Consultant Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He qualified in Greece before taking up positions in hospitals in Greece, Cyprus and the UK. He consulted in all the major cities in the UK including London, Liverpool, Manchester and Glasgow. In addition, Mr Michael has expanded his experience by consulting in Athens Greece and Cyprus. Over his career he has worked extensively with leading Cosmetic Surgery Clinics in the UK.
His success as a respected and highly experienced Plastic Surgeon is largely due to the fact that he developed and applies delicate high-precision surgical techniques to all his work. He has performed many complex reconstructive surgeries during his career, including face, breast reconstruction after mastectomy and reduced eyelid function, as well as numerous cosmetic procedures, applying many of todays most advanced surgical techniques for the face, breast and body.
A specialist in microsurgery, Mr. Michael is involved in teaching post-graduate surgeons and actively participates in research programmes with the Faculty of Medicine at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. He is also a regular presenter at Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery conferences worldwide. Mr. Michael is registered with the United Kingdom General Medical Council (GMC) and is on its Plastic Surgery Specialist Register with a license to practice in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. He is also a member of the following:
• Association of Breast Surgery (ABS) UK
• BMA (British Medical Association)
• UKAAPS (United Kingdom Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons)
• BMLA (British Medical Laser Association)
• ABLS (American Burn Association)
• The Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (HESPRAS)
• International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
• Medical Association of Athens, Greece
• Medical Association of Cyprus
• Eye Laser Association UK (ELA)
• European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
• The World Society of Interdisciplinary of Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSIAM)